Ministers have called it a fundamental review, whilst those that drafted it consider it more an update… So what actually are the changes and how will it impact development and housing delivery? – Indigo provides its initial thoughts on the revised draft NPPF.
Other parallel consultation
In tandem with the launch of the draft revised NPPF, the government has also published a raft of documents and guidance for consultation, including:
- Draft planning practice guidance for viability, click here to view the document.
- Response to housing white paper consultation
- “Supporting housing delivery through developer contributions”, click here to view the document.
- Section 106 planning obligations and the Community Infrastructure Levy: research report, click here to view the document.
- Housing Delivery Test Draft Measurement Rulebook, click here to view the document.